- A credit card is required to secure your appointment. You will receive a reminder email two days before your scheduled appointment.
Cancellation and Reschedule
- We do require 24 hours advance notice prior to the start of the appointment time for all cancellations and reschedules. If less than 24 hours notice is provided or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the cost of the session will be charged for your session. This will be charged to the credit card on file or to the session credit from your package.
- Cash and checks drawn on NY banks are accepted.
- All sales are final. Sessions are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- All packages expire 12 months from date of the first service depending on the type of package.
- Cell Phones: If possible, please refrain from phone calls during your session. Please also make sure your ringer is turned off or on vibrate. If you need to make an emergency call, please advise the instructor beforehand.
- Check In: Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. All sessions are 50 mins long and starts on time regardless of arrival time.
- Late Arrival: If running late, please notify the instructor. If no notification is received after 15 mins, it will be considered as a "no-show" and the session credit will be taken from the package or charged to the card on file.
- Attire: Socks are required to be worn during the session. No excessive baggy clothing, baggy running shorts, or any apparel with back zippers pockets..